If you you recently purchased a nationally registered sabot (i.e. 7000 series) you need to ensure the boats registration is transferred to you.
1. Send an email to the National Registrar listing;
i) Sabot Number;
ii) Sabot Name;
iii) New Owner’s Name; and
iv) New Owner’s address.
ANSC National Registrar.
2. Pay $20 to ANSC – direct debit CBA
A/c # 0090 3438
Use sail # as reference.
NATIONAL REGISTRATION is required for all Sabots requiring measurement.
1. Arrange with your Zone Measurer or Assistant Measurer a convenient time and place to conduct the initial measurement and completion of the ANSC Measurement Form – Part 1. (A measurement fee could apply to this task);
2. If all measurements are within the range of tolerances, the Zone Measurer or Assistant Measurer will authorise the Part 1 Form and provide the original to you;
3. Register and pay your registration fee (instructions at the top of this page)
5. The National Registrar will issue you the following; i) your Sabot a four digit National Registration Number (commencing with 7xxx),ii) Certificate of Registration detailing new owner; iii) Copy of validated ANSC Measurement Form Part 1; & iv) Receipt.
6. Arrange for this number to be engraved or permanently fixed in the keel of your boat, as close as possible to, and outside of the rear buoyancy tank, with figures of not less than 25mm in height;
7. Once this has been done, arrange with the Zone Measurer or Assistant Measurer to complete those measurements required to finalise the ANSC Measurement Form – Part 2. (i.e. mast, boom, sail, number engraved in hull, weight correction, etc.)
8. If all Part 2 measurements are compliant, the Zone Measurer or Assistant Measurer will complete the final sign-off of the Part 2 Form and provide the original to you this form does not need to be supplied to the National Measurer.
If you have any queries on this process please do not hesitate to contact the National Registrar